These terms and conditions help to keep the www.e-mobilityinsight.com website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and www.e-mobilityinsight.com in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order and/or accessing the website, you accept and agree in full to the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner and operator of this web site is:
Analysis Publishing Ltd T/A E-MobilityInsight.Com
with a registered office of:
12b Wrights Hill Road, Karori, Wellington, 6012, New Zealand
and company registration number:
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with Analysis Publishing Ltd.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Analysis Publishing Ltd unless Analysis Publishing Ltd accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Analysis Publishing Ltd sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Analysis Publishing Ltd of your offer to buy goods from Analysis Publishing Ltd.
5. This confirmatory e-mail will contain any relevant information concerning your contract.
6. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 32 below from time to time.
7. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
8. Analysis Publishing Ltd will not pass on your personal details to any third party.
9. You undertake that all details you provide to Analysis Publishing Ltd for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
10. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Analysis Publishing Ltd as soon as possible.
11. Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. Due to the digital nature of our products some restrictions apply for cancelling an order and receiving a refund. (see section 32 for full details)
13. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Analysis Publishing Ltd do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Analysis Publishing Ltd negligence or willful default, or that of Analysis Publishing Ltd employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
14. Analysis Publishing Ltd does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
15. Analysis Publishing Ltd will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
16. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANALYSIS PUBLISHING LTD IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE, ITS RELATED SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, ANALYSIS PUBLISHING LTD DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
17. Analysis Publishing Ltd do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the www.e-mobilityinsight.com website or for any products or services purchased from the www.e-mobilityinsight.com website.
18. Analysis Publishing Ltd will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
Processing of Orders
19.1 For Online Order Payments, Credit and Debit cards are debited via our Payment Service Provider (Stripe) before any ordered items are delivered by Analysis Publishing Ltd.
19.2 For Offline Order Payments, Analysis Publishing Ltd reserves the right to request that full or part payment is settled prior to any items being delivered to you.
20. Every purchase you make shall be deemed to have been performed in New Zealand. New Zealand law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web site.
21. Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from www.e-mobilityinsight.com. See Section 32 for restrictions.
Delivery of Products
22. All ordered reports will be delivered as digital products.
22.1 For Orders paid online – you will receive a download link sent by our team after we have received verification that your payment has been completed. Due to the automated nature of digital products any orders made using online payment cannot be cancelled or refunded. Please note there may be a slight delay in receiving the download link while your payment is verified.
22.2 For Orders paid for offline – you will receive the ordered materials via email. The time for delivery will vary depending on the payment terms for your account, these payment terms are made at the sole discretion of the Analysis Publishing Ltd Management and are subject to status and may change.
23. Title to any product licence ordered will pass to you once Analysis Publishing Ltd has received payment in full for that product licence.
24. Analysis Publishing Ltd reserve the right to refuse an order or to make a delivery.
25. From time to time Analysis Publishing Ltd may engage a 3rd party to fulfill orders, a contract for the sale of these products will be made between the 3rd party supplier and yourself.
26. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Analysis Publishing Ltd tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Analysis Publishing Ltd to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
27. Analysis Publishing Ltd may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. When Analysis Publishing Ltd do so, Analysis Publishing Ltd will mention the fact on the website (www.e-mobilityinsight.com). All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
28. These terms and conditions shall apply when Analysis Publishing Ltd accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Analysis Publishing Ltd and you relating to your purchase. Analysis Publishing Ltd advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Analysis Publishing Ltd.
29. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
30. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
31. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
Cancellations & Refunds
32.1 Orders Paid For Online – Due to the automated nature of digital product delivery any orders made using online payment cannot be cancelled or refunded as you will have received your products before we can action a cancellation.
32.2 Orders Paid For Offline – You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by emailing [email protected]. If your order has been processed and the digital products have been delivered then we are unable to cancel your order or make a refund.
33.1 Single User Licence
Access to the report for one named user. The report is delivered in PDF format and may be printed, but may not be shared or distributed either digitally or physically. You may use quotes and illustrations from the report in your own work.
33.2 Group Licence
Access to the report for up to 5 named users. The report is delivered in PDF format and may be printed, but may not be shared or distributed either digitally or physically. You may use quotes and illustrations from the report in your own work.
33.3 Enterprise licence
Allows you unlimited distribution of the report within your organisation and your wholly-owned subsidiaries.